Take a look at these amazing galleries by clicking one of the thumbs below:
Until recently, after a certain age, women were limited when that had to choose their hairstyle. Everybody was expecting for a medium or short haircut, with a classic or professional look. But now, times have changed and the best hairstyles for women over 50 are fun, sexy and wild, colored and textured.
Don’t be afraid to get a modern hairstyle just because you’ve reached a certain age. Get a haircut that suits you and your spirit and enjoy looking hot. Here are the best hairstyles for women over 50:
- Shoulder Length Cut – It is one of the best hairstyles for women over 50 because it needs low maintenance, but gives you a mature and polished look. It suits any face shape and if you add swept bangs, you will get an extra stylish look. It looks great in any hair color, but you can add some highlights to brighten up your face and look even younger.
- Extra Long Haircut – Many mature women tend to avoid long hairstyles, but this is not necessary. With extra care and weekly hair mask, your hair will look great even in your 50s. If you have long hair, try to avoid layers and you will get a mature, elegant look. To get one of the best hairstyles for women over 50, just take the example of Demi Moore.
- Short Pixie Hair – With no doubt, this is one of the best hairstyles for women over 50. It is very popular because it doesn’t need maintenance and it looks great even in the morning. You can wear it elegant or sexy; it is all up to you. The spiky cut, like Jamie Lee Curtis, looks amazing on any face shape and will make you look a couple of years younger.
- Messy Look – This is one of the best hairstyles for women over 50 with curly or wavy hair. Cut your hair short and enjoy the trendy “messy” look. The layers are very important in this hairstyle, so ask your hair stylist for short layers all around your hair. The good news, this haircut is perfect for day and evening looks as well.
If you passed a certain age and you feel like needing a change, the 2016 hairstyles for women over 50 are the best solution for you. You can choose a short haircut, which is versatile and easy to maintain, or a longer one, if you are still not convinced about such a huge change. The great news: all 2016 hairstyles for women over 50 will give you a new and stylish look, making you feeling fresh and at least 10 years younger.
When you choose your new haircut, keep in mind it has to suit your shape face, your personality and of course, your age. Most of the 2016 hairstyles for women over 50 will cover all your imperfections, helping you to look like a diva or a rock star.
To help you decide what look to get, here are the best 2016 hairstyles for women over 50:
- Pixie with side-swept bangs – It is a chic and sleek look, perfect for older women. The side-swept bangs will cover your forehead wrinkles, drawing all the attention to your eye. It is a cool and easy to maintain haircut: all you need to do is to play with your finger and some mousse in your hair.
- Feathered shag style – This is one of the best 2016 hairstyles for women over 50, because it is modern and adventurous. It will do wonders for you and it is very versatile. You can have an edgy, an elegant or a funky look in a couple of minutes. It looks best in dark or natural hair colors.
- Soft graduated bob – If you want a classic look, this is the haircut for you. Ask your stylist for some layers that will frame your face nicely, covering imperfections. It is a feminine and delicate look that will take away at least 10 years.
- Classic bob – This is a longer haircut, right above the shoulders, but is one of the most popular 2016 hairstyles for women over 50. This haircut will never go out of style. Dry it with a blower and a round brush for extra volume and a thicker look.
We know how difficult is to find gifts for women over 50, no matter if we talk about your mother, your grandmother, or any other special elder woman in your life. If previously we helped you to find low budged gifts for women over 50, this time we decided to give you the best ideas of high budged gifts for women over 50. However, it is important to understand that the money doesn’t actually count, but the love and emotion you buy and give a present.
Here are some great ideas of high budget gifts for women over 50:
- A perfume – If you know the woman very well, and you know what she likes and she doesn’t, a perfume is always a great idea of gifts for women over 50. But it is very important to choose a classic, quality perfume, and an elegant essence. Don’t go for very fresh or flower perfumes, but instead choose something oriental or simply classy. Our recommendation is to buy Chanel No.5, or any other elegant brand that is recognized for its high quality products.
- Tickets to the opera – Actually, it doesn’t really matters if the tickets are for an opera, ballet, or theater, but it is important to choose a great show. It is also recommended to buy to tickets, in case she wants to go accompanied.
- A day at the SPA – Well, women adore to feel spoiled, and a day at the SPA is one of the best gifts for women over 50. Make sure the pass includes everything, from pool, sauna, and massages, to an extra beauty session. You can even add a fluffy bathrobe to the present, and place the pass inside of one of its pockets, in case you want to be creative.
- A watch – A classic, elegant watch is always a great gift! However, choosing a watch can be quite tricky, so make sure you buy it from a recognized shop, where they guarantee for its quality. A watch can also be considered jewelry, so pay attention when you choose the design and the model of it.
We really hope our ideas of high budget gifts for women over 50 helped and inspired you. It is important to personalize any gift, so add a simple card where you can tell your mother or grandmother how much you appreciate her. A bunch of flowers can accompany the present!